WEBSITE OWNER REQUISITES:
UAB “Kasparo baldai”
Company code: 302812601
Office Address: Lentpjūvių g. 5, Panevėžys
Tel. + 370 698 80339
We confirm that Data controller website visitors will be collected in accordance with the applicable requirements of the legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and with the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data we collect about your website visitors from loss, unauthorized use, and alteration.
Persons under 16 years of age may not provide any personal data through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before you submit your personal information.
The terms used in the rules shall be construed as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Information you provide directly
- Date of birth,
- Place of residence (address),
- Phone number,
- Email address
INFORMATION ABOUT HOW YOU USE OUR WEBSITES.
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the features of our use of the services or automatically generated visits statistics. Read more about this in “cookies”.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD-PARTY SOURCES
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (as permitted by applicable law) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We may receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you sign in to them, for example through the Facebook network accounts.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of the content of our website with your consent.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (e.g. information requested when registering in our webshop), but in which case the online purchase service offered by us could not be used.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Register you to use our online purchase service.
- Purchase basket for payment via the selected external banking service provider.
- ⃰ for direct marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters, providing personalised advertisements and sending promotional communications, evaluating and analysing your market, customers, products and services (including your opinion Services and the organisation of customer surveys).
- Find out how people use our online services to improve them and create new content, products and services.
- Other ways with your consent. ⃰
* Please be informed that you have the right to object to or at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes indicated above, starred.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We commit to not transferring your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- If there is your consent to the disclosure of personal data.
- For the provision of services, to our partners who provide delivery of goods or other services ordered by you. We will only provide these service providers with your personal information to the extent necessary to perform the specific service.
- Law enforcement authorities under the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for our services. We remind you that while we take appropriate steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
We will retain your data for 3 years after your last day of use of our services or content. After this period, the data will be erased in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
The data subject whose data is processed in the activities of “Kasparo baldai” shall have the following rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of their data (right to know);
- Access to their data and how they are processed (right of access);
- To require the rectification or, in the light of the purposes of the processing of personal data, to supplement the incomplete personal data of the person (right to rectify);
- Destroy or suspend your data processing operations (except storage) (right to destroy and the right to ‘ be forgotten ‘);
- Have the right to require “Kasparo baldai” of the personal data to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- Have the right to transfer of data (right to transfer);
- Object to the processing of personal data when processed or intended for processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, in so far as it relates to such direct marketing. If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can write an e-mail to the address specified at the bottom of this text, or make a phone call and object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and/or that it would not apply only to automated, including profiling * *, the processing of your personal
* * In accordance with the personal data provided by you for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of your personal data may be carried out in order to offer you tailor-made solutions and offers. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, including profiling, processing, or objecting to it.
Any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data shall have the right to provide the controller in writing in one of the following ways: Service directly to the address; Email specified at the bottom of this text. “Kasparo baldai” shall respond to, or refuse to perform, the action referred to in the request, at the latest one month after the date of referral. Where appropriate, the period referred to may be extended by two further months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In such a case, the controller shall inform the data subject of such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
The controller may not allow the data subjects to fulfil the above rights, except for the non-consent to the processing of personal data by direct marketing, in cases provided for by law, to ensure the protection of crimes, service or the prevention, investigation and detection of breaches of professional ethics, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or of other persons.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SITES
The website of “Kaspato baldai” may contain third-party advertising panels, links to their websites and services that are not controlled by “Kasparo baldai”. Also “Kasparo baldai” is not responsible for the safety and privacy of the information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy statement that applies to the third-party websites and services you use.
As you visit the data “Kasparo baldai” website, we want to provide content and functionality that is tailored to your needs. Cookies are required. These are small information items that are automatically created when you browse the website and are saved on your computer or other back-end device. They help “Kasparo baldai” identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, preserve the history of your visit to the site, and tailor the content to you. Cookies also help ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration, frequency of visits to websites and gather statistical information about the number of website visitors.
Descriptions of cookies used on our website
|Name of Cookie||Shelf life||Data used|
|wordpress_test_cookie||When the user closes the browser||Checks or permits the preservation of cookies|
|cookie_notice_accepted||30 d.||Stores the settings of the visitor’s cookie notice. Stored only if you use “Continue”, “OK”, “agree” or the like. In some cases, you may be saved and continued browsing|
|_ga||2m. From the visit||Exclude a user|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to improve the speed, can be used under a different name – _dc_gtm_|
|_gid||24 hours||Exclude a user|
HOW TO MANAGE AND DELETE COOKIES
Please note, however, that deletion of cookies may in some cases slow down the speed of Internet browsing, limit the performance of certain website features, or block access to the site.
- Post: Lentpjūvių g. 5, Panevėžys
- By phone: + 370 698 80339
- By e-mail: LBdizaineris@gmail.com